sexta-feira, 9 de agosto de 2019

“I'm a puppet on a string Tracy island, time-traveling diamond Could a shaped heartaches Come to find ya fall in some velvet morning Years too late She's a silver lining lone ranger riding Through an open space In my mind when she's not right there beside me I go crazy 'cause here isn't where I wanna be And satisfaction feels like a distant memory And I can't help myself All I wanna hear her say is are you mine? Are you mine? Are you mine? Are you mine? I guess what I'm trying to say is I need the deep end Keep imagining meeting, wished away entire lifetimes Unfair we're not somewhere misbehaving for days Great escape lost track of time and space She's a silver lining climbing on my desire And I go crazy 'cause here isn't where I wanna be And satisfaction feels like a distant memory And I can't help myself All I wanna hear her say is are you mine? Are you mine? Are you mine? Are you mine?” R U Mine?, by Artic Monkeys #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #polarvantagevtitan #polarglobal #running #run #corrida #instarunners #runhappy


from Instagram

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário