segunda-feira, 2 de setembro de 2019

“I wish I could paint our love These moments and vibrant hues Love play, turns in to gun play Gun play turns into pillow talk Pillow talk turns into sweet dreams Sweet dreams turns into coffee in the morning Coffee in the morning I don't wanna wake you I just wanna watch you sleep It's the smell of your hair And it's the way that we feel I've never felt comfortable like this Old souls we found a new religion Now we're swimming in that sin, a baptism Peach color skies we feel the sunrise And two long stages discover salvation Don't you wish we could run away, now Yes, lets” Coffee, by Miguel #todososdiassaodiasdeines #nofilter #onerunonesong #running #run #corrida #runhappy #polarglobal #vantagev #sunrise


from Instagram

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário