terça-feira, 19 de novembro de 2019

“I woke up again this morning with the sun in my eyes when Mike came over with a script surprise a mafioso story with a twist a "Too Wong Foo, Julie Newmar" hitch get your ass out of bed, he said: I'll explain it on the way but we did nothing absolutely nothing that day and I'll say what the hell am I doing drinking in LA at twenty six? I got the fever for the flavor the payback will be later still I need a fix and the girls on the bus kept on laughing at us as we rode on the ten down to Venice again flaring out the g-funk sipping on juice and gin just me and a friend feeling kinda groovy working on movie (yeah right!) but we did nothing absolutely bupkis that day and I'll say what the hell am I doing drinking in LA” Drinking in LA, by Bran Van 3000 #todososdiassaodiasdeines #nofilter #onerunonesong #running #corrida #run #instarunners #runhappy #polarvantagem #polarglobal


from Instagram

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário