terça-feira, 1 de setembro de 2020

45 anos de Born to Run. A corrida mais longa do Boss. “In the day we sweat it out on the streets of a runaway American dream At night we ride through mansions of glory in suicide machines Sprung from cages out on Highway 9 Chrome-wheeled, fuel-injected, and steppin' out over the line Oh, baby, this town rips the bones from your back It's a death trap, it's a suicide rap We gotta get out while we're young 'Cause tramps like us Baby, we were born to run (...) Together we could break this trap We'll run 'til we drop, baby, we'll never go back Oh, will you walk with me out on the wire? 'Cause, baby, I'm just a scared and lonely rider But I gotta know how it feels I wanna know if love is wild Babe, I want to know if love is real Oh, can you show me? (...) Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness I'll love you with all the madness in my soul Oh, someday, girl, I don't know when We're gonna get to that place where we really wanna go And we'll walk in the sun But 'til then tramps like us Baby, we were born” Born to Run, by Bruce Springsteen #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #running #run #corrida #correr #correre #runhappy #10anoscohabit


from Instagram

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário