quarta-feira, 3 de julho de 2019

“Where is the ritual And tell me where where is the taste Where is the sacrifice And tell me where where is the faith Someday there'll be a cure for pain That's the day I throw my drugs away When they find a cure for pain Where is the cave Where the wise woman went And tell me where Where's all that money that I spent I propose a toast to my self control You see it crawling helpless on the floor Someday there'll be a cure for pain That's the day I throw my drugs away When they find a cure for pain When they find a cure for pain When they find a cure find a cure for pain” Cure for pain, by Morphine 20 anos da morte de Mark Sandman #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #nofilter #running #run #corrida


from Instagram

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário