terça-feira, 2 de julho de 2019

“Why does the wind blow through my house at night? Why does the wind blow through my heart each time I look into your eyes? Don't look for reasons Don't tear your heart wondering why the light starts fading When the day the is ending Embrace the seasons and get to believing That its only something broken that seems worthwhile mending Why does the wind blow through my house at night? Why does the wind blow through my heart Each time I look into your eyes? Your heart is sore like mine was before You look to the sky and no one cares why Not even the wind so where to begin” Why does the wind, by Tracey Thorn #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #nofilter #running #corrida #instarunners #run #runhappy #mondaymotivation #polarglobal #polarvantagem


from Instagram

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário