terça-feira, 19 de outubro de 2021

“First you break it up, but I knew you'd come running You'd want to make it up, I can't hear you no more Now you know what it's like, and I can watch you begging Like I was begging to you, like I did before I can't hear you no more, I can't hear you no more, I won't come running again I can't hear you no more, no it ain't like before, I'm learning to live again Ain't I the one who called, when you stood so near me You didn't hear me then, I can't hear you no more Now you know what it's like, and I can watch you begging Like I was begging to you, like I did before I can't hear you no more, I can't hear you no more, I won't come running again I can't hear you no more, no it ain't like before I'm learning to live, learning to live, learning to live again For too long you played a part, now it's lost the mystery But no more can I hold on, I'm breaking the chains that tie me” I Can't Hear You No More, by Russ Ballard #todososdiassaodiasdeines #nofilter #onerunonesong #run #running #corrida #correr #correre #runhappy #timetoplay


from Instagram

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário