sábado, 30 de outubro de 2021

“When she went, hey love come over My head abounds, oh, the feeling And she wept, hold me again I made no sound, oh, the beating And she swore Love is never done so easily And we went over again My head abounds, oh, the feeling She said, you don't need time Be tame, you won't meet your mate inside My faith won't lie He said, you don't need my behave You wanna leave my lady lovers Of my eighteen summers along She said, you don't read minds Be patient, you won't leave me shaking, leave me shaking I keep falling, maybe half the time, maybe half the time I keep falling, maybe half the time, maybe half the time But it's all the rage back home It's all the rage back home” All the rage back home, by Interpol #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #nofilter #running #run #corrida #correr #correre #runhappy #polarvantagev2 #polarglobal


from Instagram

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário