sábado, 6 de agosto de 2022

“Hot procession Gloomy Conga of glum looking beauties Strolling through the opening scene Where'd you want it? It's your decision honey, my planets or yours? Sectoral heterochromia Aviation in the evening I can feel it coming on Mama told me you should start as you mean To go wrong Or else you're never gonna get it right Señorita Well you need not come coke head close to me 'Cause I can hear you perfectly clear from here Aviation in the evening I can feel it coming on Mama told me you should start As you mean to go wrong Or else you're never gonna get it right Elementary hallelujahs Annalise's dulcet tone Aviation in the evening I just can't leave it alone I reckon I just might have broke the ice The Colourama in your eyes It takes me on a moonlight drive It's the way you wing it While you're figuring it out” Aviation, by Last Shadow Puppets #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #corrida #corridaderua #correr #correre #morningrun #run #running #runner #beatyesterday


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário