quarta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2022

“I wish I could paint our love These moments and vibrant hues Wordplay, turns into gun play And gun play turns into pillow talk And pillow talk turns into sweet dreams Sweet dreams turns into coffee in the morning We talk street art and sarcasm Crass humor and high fashion Peach color, moon glistens, the plot thickens As we laugh over shotguns and tongue kisses Bubble bath, Truth or Dare, and Would You Rather A cold flame, the thrill of no shame Drugs, sex, and polaroids Pick a star in the sky We could both say goodbye all night I wish I could paint our love These moments and vibrant hues Wordplay, turns into gun play And gun play turns into pillow talk And pillow talk turns into sweet dreams Sweet dreams turns into coffee in the morning Coffee in the morning I don't wanna wake you I just wanna watch you sleep It's the smell of your hair And it's the way that we feel I've never felt comfortable like this Old souls we found a new religion Now I'm swimming in that sin, baptism Peach colored skies we feel the sunrise Two lost angels discover salvation Don't you wish we could run away now? Yes, let's Drugs, sex, and polaroids Pick a star in the sky We could both say goodbye all night” Coffee, by MIguel #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #nofilter #morningrun #corrida #correr #correre #run #running #runner #corridaderua #beatyesterday


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário