terça-feira, 7 de setembro de 2021

“I'm running in the dark And you can see me crystal clear Don't wanna play a part I know that you can see right through my fears So wait up Wake up, pick up the pieces I'm sure you had your reasons To see me tumbling down I'm running in the dark And you can see me crystal clear Don't wanna play a part I know that you can see right through my fears A shadow in a maze A mask without a face I know that you can see right through my fears You knew it from the start I'm running in the dark So wait up Wake up, pick up the pieces I'm sure you had your reasons To see me tumbling down” Running in the Dark, by Moullinex ft. GPU Panic #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #run #running #runhappy #corrida #correre #correr #beatyesterday


from Instagram

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário