segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2022

“Can't be sleepin' Keep on wakin' Without the woman next to me Guilt is burnin' Inside I'm hurtin' This ain't a feelin' I can keep So blame it on the night Don't blame it on me Don't blame it on me Blame it on the night Don't blame it on me Don't blame it on me Blame it on the night Don't blame it on me Don't blame it on me So blame it on the night Don't blame it on me Don't blame it on me Don't blame it on me Can't you see it? I was manipulated I had to let her through the door Oh, I had no choice in this I was a friend she missed She needed me to talk So blame it on the night Don't blame it on me Don't blame it on me Blame it on the night Don't blame it on me Don't blame it on me” Blame, by Calvin Harris #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #corrida #correr #correre #runhappy #run #running #morningrun #beatyesterday


from Instagram

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário