quarta-feira, 18 de maio de 2022

“Here's to the babies in a blind new world, Here's to the beauty of the stars Here's to the travelers on the open world Here's to the dreamers in the bars Here's to the teachers in the crowded rooms Here's to the workers in the fields Here's to the ṗreachers of the sacred word Here's to the drivers at the wheels Here's to you my love let the day begin Here's to you my love with blessings from above, let the day begin Here's to the winners of the human race, Here's to the losers in the game Here's to the soldiers of the bitter world Here's to the water that's their names Here's to you my love let the day begin Here's to you my love with blessings from above, let the day begin Day begin, day begin, day start Here's to the doctors and their healing work Here's to the loved ones in the can Here's to the strangers on the streets tonight Here's to the lonely everywhere Here's to the whistle from the mouths of bets Here's to the lions and their kids Here's to the struggles of the silent war Here's to the clouding of age Here's to you my little love, let the day begin Here's to you my little love, let the day begin Here's to you my little love, let the day begin Here's to you my little love with blessings from above Let the day begin” Let the day begin, by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #corrida #correr #correre #run #running #runhappy #morningrun #beatyesterday


from Instagram

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário