terça-feira, 24 de maio de 2022

Hoje foi dia de piscinas :) 15*200, com abraço ao @pedrodmazevedo ! “You don't even know me You say that I'm not livin' right You don't understand me So why do you judge my life? I don't ask for nothing I'm always holding (my own, yeah) Every time I turn around, there's something People talkin' 'bout what they don't know (they don't know) And when I try to move on up They're always pullin' me down (pullin' me down) I'm tired, yeah and I had enough It's my life and I'm livin' it now You don't know You don't even know me You say that I'm not livin' right You don't understand me So why do you judge my life? I always wonder why (wonder why) People try to hurt me (hurt me, yeah) No happiness in their own lives So they act out of their jealousy (act out of their jealousy) Who are you to say that I'm livin' wrong? Always telling me what to do I decided, I gotta be strong (I gotta be strong) What makes you think that I needed you? You don't know me You don't even know me You say that I'm not livin' right You don't understand me So why do you judge my life? (So why do you judge my life?) You don't even know me You say that I'm not livin' right You don't understand me So why do you judge my life? It's my life, it's my life (it's my life, it's my life) It's my life, it's my life (it's my life, it's my life) It's my life, it's my life (it's my life)” You don’t know me, by Armand Van Helden ft. Duane Harden #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #run #running #runhappy #corrida #correr #correre #corridaderua #morningrun #sunrise #timetoplay


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário