quarta-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2022

“Happiness, more or less It's just a change in me, something in my liberty Oh, my, my Happiness, coming and going I watch you look at me, and watch my fever grow And I know just where I am But how many corners do I have to turn? How many times do I have to learn All the love I have is in my mind? But I'm a lucky man With fire in my hands Happiness, something in my own place I'm stood here naked, I smile and I feel no disgrace With who I am Happiness, coming and going I watch you look at me, watch my fever grow And I know just who I am And how many corners do I have to turn? How many times do I have to learn All the love I have is in my mind? I hope you understand I hope you understand Oh yeah You know, you know, you know, you know You know, you know, you know, you know Got a love that'll never die, no, no (you know, you know)” Lucky man, by The Verve #todososdiassaodiasdeines #nofilter #onerunonesong #sunrise #sunriselover #corrida #correr #correre #run #running #timetoplay #suunto


from Instagram

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário