domingo, 14 de agosto de 2022

“You keep on pushing, babe Like I've never known before You know want it crazy, child I just want to see you on the floor I want a superstitious woman She got a superstitious mind I can't see you, baby I can't see you anymore, no more You keep on loving me Like I've never known before I want a superstitious woman With a superstitious A superstitious mind And I don't mind, baby Oh, look out My heart is beating faster, babe It's beating like a big bass drum You know you got me speeding, child Faster than a bullet from a gun You're a superstitious woman And I got a superstitious mind Oh, and I don't care So take me down slow an' easy Make love to me slow an' easy I know that hard luck and trouble Is coming my way So rock me 'til I'm burned to the bone Rock me 'til I'm burned to the bone Oh, I don't care about Oh, I don't care about love no more The way you keep abusing me Oh no, my love I can't take no more I want a woman She got a superstitious mind So take me down slow an' easy Make love to me slow an' easy I know that hard luck and trouble Is coming my way So rock me 'til I'm burned to the bone Rock me 'til I'm burned to the bone Rock me 'til I'm burned” Slow an’ easy, by Whitesnake #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #morningrun #run #running #runner #corrida #corridaderua #correre #correr #corredor #timetoplay #nofilter #lisboa #lisbon #lissabon #lisbonne


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário