quarta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2021

“Go back I want So bad to hold you back It's all I've said and done Fall in, be gone I will stand, as I've won again The reason for no more overnight The minute I was thinking to hold you back The moment I was wishing it's overnight The minute I was thinking to hold you back The moment I was wishing it's overnight The minute I was thinking to hold you back The moment I was wishing it's overnight The minute I was thinking to hold you back The moment I was wishing it's overnight Slow down, never I know now, I know better I need it more than ever Go back under Hope that I found on the track It's all I've said and done, overnight” Overnight, by Parcels #todososdiassaodiasdeines #nofilter #onerunonesong #corrida #correr #correre #run #running #timetoplay #suunto9


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário