segunda-feira, 5 de setembro de 2022

“It doesn't hurt me Do you want to feel how it feels? Do you want to know, know that it doesn't hurt me? Do you want to hear about the deal that I'm making? You It's you and me And if I only could I'd make a deal with God And I'd get him to swap our places Be running up that road Be running up that hill Be running up that building See, if I only could, oh You don't want to hurt me But see how deep the bullet lies Unaware I'm tearing you asunder Oh, there is thunder in our hearts Is there so much hate for the ones we love? Tell me, we both matter, don't we? You It's you and me It's you and me, won't be unhappy And if I only could I'd make a deal with God And I'd get him to swap our places Be running up that road Be running up that hill Be running up that building See, if I only could, oh You It's you and me It's you and me, won't be unhappy Oh, come on, baby Oh, come on, darling Let me steal this moment from you now Oh, come on, angel Come on, come on, darling Let's exchange the experience, oh, uh And if I only could I'd make a deal with God And I'd get him to swap our places I'd be running up that road Be running up that hill With no problems See, if I only could I'd make a deal with God And I'd get him to swap our places I'd be running up that road Be running up that hill With no problems See, if I only could I'd make a deal with God And I'd get him to swap our places I'd be running up that road Be running up that hill With no problems See, if I only could Be running up that hill With no problems (If I only could, be running up that hill) (If I only could, be running up that hill)” Running up that hill, by Kate Bush #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #morningrun #corrida #corridaderua #correr #correre #run #running #runner #beatyesterday #nofilter


from Instagram

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário