sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2022

25 anos do álbum “The Fat of the Land”. “I'm the trouble starter, punkin' instigator I'm the fear addicted, a danger illustrated I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter You're a firestarter, twisted firestarter I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter I'm the bitch you hated, filth infatuated, yeah I'm the pain you tasted, fell intoxicated I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter You're the firestarter, twisted firestarter I'm the self inflicted, mind detonator, yeah I'm the one infected, twisted animator I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter You're the firestarter, twisted firestarter I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter starter” Firestarter, by Prodigy #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #nofilter #morningrun #corrida #corridaderua #correr #correre #run #running #runhappy #runner #lisboa #lisbon #lisbonne #lissabon #torredebelem


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário