segunda-feira, 4 de julho de 2022

“Something good, oh something good, oh something good Oh something good tonight will make me forget about you for now Get high, hit the floor before you go Matador, estocado, you're my blood sport But something good, oh something good, oh something good Oh something good tonight make me forget about you for now Forty eight thousand seats, please, send rose, for my memories of you Now that I'm fully clean, the matador is no more, he's dragged from view Get high, hit the floor before you go Matador, estocado, you're my blood sport Forty eight thousand seats, please, send rose, for my memories of you Now that I am clean, the matador is no more, is dragged from view But something good, oh something good, oh something good Oh something good tonight made me forget about you for now” Something good, by alt-J #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerideonesong #bike #bikeride #morningride #bicicleta #bicycle #bici #beatyesterday #lisboa #lisbon #lissabon #lisbonne


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário