domingo, 3 de julho de 2022

Longuito de domingo, reencontrando o @pedro_sanguino e o @pedrodmazevedo ! Obrigado, Amigos! Bom domingo! “Shake me into the night and I'm an easy lover Take me into the fight and I'm an easy brother And I'm on fire Burn my sweet effigy, I'm a road runner Spill my guts on a wheel, I wanna taste uh-huh And I'm on fire And I'm on fire And I'm on fire (I'm going, you tell me, I feel it, I say it) (I'm heading back into the tunnel for my soul to burn) I'm on fire (I'm coming, you coming, no hiding, my feeling) (I wanna take it to the highest over me, yeah) Whoo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo Whoo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo Wire me up to machines, I'll be your prisoner Find it hard to believe you are my murderer I'm on fire behind you It's a fallen sky I'm on fire (I'm going, you tell me, I feel it, I say it) (I'm heading back into the tunnel for my soul to burn) I'm on fire (I'm coming, you coming, no hiding, my feeling) (I wanna take it to the highest over me, yeah) Whoo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo Whoo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo And I'm on fire I'm on fire Move on, you got to move on You got to get to the hip, get your shake on Move on, you got to move on You got to get to the hip, get your shake on I feel it, I want it, I'm coming, I tell ya I caught a bullet from the heavens to the one you serve I'm going, I'm running, out to the highest love I'm wanna get you to the hip move on, you got to move on You got to get to the hip, get your shake on (I'm on fire) Move on, you got to move on” Fire, by Kasabian #todososdiassaodiasdeines #nofilter #onerunonesong #morningrun #longao #corrida #correr #correre #running #runner #run #kiprun #kiprunbycoros #kiprunrunning #lisboa #lisbon #lisbonne #lissabon


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário