quarta-feira, 1 de junho de 2022

Global Running Day e Dia da Criança :) mais um bom treino, com a sorte de partilhar uns minutos de corrida e de conversa com o @nuno.sentieiro.marques ! Obrigado, Amigo! Abraço também para o @jjmonsanto ! “I'm just a stranger With a twisted smile and I'm wondering, ah Your heart is in danger Come close now, let me tell you a lie Wild child You got me running through the turnstile Baby, come with and I'll make it worthwhile You're gonna get my love today, yeah You are a sweet dream With a tender heart and beautiful smile But things aren't what they seem So I'll let you go and dream for a while Wild child You got me coming outta exile Baby girl, you know I'm liking your style You're gonna get my love today, yeah I just wanna hold you at the end of every day Girl, I wanna please you, oh, I'm needing you to stay The sun is gonna shine if you would just come out and play Baby, won't you show me your wild child ways Wild child You got me running through the turnstile Baby, come with and I'll make it worthwhile You're gonna get my love today, yeah Wild child You got me coming outta exile Baby girl, you know I'm liking your style You're gonna get my love today, yeah” Wild child, by Black Keys #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #nofilter #corrida #corridaderua #correr #correre #run #running #runhappy #beatyesterday #lisboa #lisbon #lissabon #lisbonne #torredebelem #globalrunningday


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário