domingo, 19 de junho de 2022

“… It's bugging me Grating me And twisting me around Yeah, I'm endlessly Caving in And turning inside out … 'Cause I want it now I want it now Give me your heart and your soul And I'm breaking out I'm breaking out Last chance to lose control … And it's holding me Morphing me And forcing me to strive To be endlessly Cold within And dreaming I'm alive … 'Cause I want it now I want it now Give me your heart and your soul I'm not breaking down I'm breaking out Last chance to lose control … And I want you now I want you now I feel my heart implode And I'm breaking out Escaping now Feeling my faith erode” Hysteria, by Muse #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #nofilter #run #running #runner #corrida #corridaderua #kiprun #kiprunrunning #kiprunbycoros #justdoit #runoeiras


from Instagram

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário