quinta-feira, 2 de junho de 2022

“Sleeplessly embracing Butterflies and needles Line my seamed-up join Encased in case I need it In my stomach, for my heart Chain mail Hunger of the Pine Hunger of the pine Sleeplessly embracing Yawn yearns into me Plenty more tears in the sea And so you finally use it Bedding with me you see at night Your heart wears knight armour Hunger of the pine Sleeplessly Embracing You Realization grew on me As quickly as it takes your hand To warm the cold side of the pillow I'm there for you, be there for me I'll hum the song the soldiers sing As they march outside our window Hunger of the pine Sleeplessly Embracing Sleeplessly Embracing You (I'm a female rebel) Sleeplessly Embracing (I'm a female rebel) Sleeplessly Embracing You” Hunger of the pine, by alt-J #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #nofilter #morningrun #corridaderua #corrida #correr #correre #run #running #sunrise #runhappy #timetoplay


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário