quarta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2021

“I love the way it flows I love the way it grows There's something in this sound that takes me far It's like a special song Can move my mood along But I cannot say you'll hear through my guitar She told me add a bassline And everything will be alright She told me that the groove is mine It will take us through the night And where I'll go Can't explain I'll never know But it's beautiful You can't take this away from me The way I hear the melody The waves bring clarity Running through me You can't take this away from me The way I hear the melody The waves bring clarity Running through me” It runs through me, Tom Misch ft. De La Soul #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #nofilter #corrida #correr #correre #run #running #runhappy #beatyesterday #garmininstinct


from Instagram

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário