domingo, 15 de agosto de 2021

“I stand in front of you I'll take the force of the blow Protection I stand in front of you I'll take the force of the blow Protection You're a girl and I'm a boy You're a girl and I'm a boy, yeah You're a girl and I'm a boy You're a girl and I'm a boy, hey Sometimes you look so small You need some shelter You just runnin' 'round and 'round Helter skelter And I've leaned on you for years Now you can lean on me And that's more than love That's the way it should be Now I can't change the way you think But I could put my arms around you That's just part of the deal That's the way I feel I put my arms around you I stand in front of you I'll take the force of the blow Protection I stand in front of you I'll take the force of the blow Protection” Protection, by Massive Attack ft. Tracey Thorn #todososdiassaodiasdeines #nofilter #onerunonesong #corrida #correr #correre #run #running #runhappy #corospace2 #lisbon #lisbonlovers


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário