sexta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2021

“The first ends, I'm awake The last kiss, I'll save a few The life ends, the sky so blue Yeah, in the dark and kissing you The first ends, I'm awake The last kiss, I'll save a few I know now, guess I never knew I'll forever hold on I ain't gonna lie, my love I never loved running much Yeah, I don't wanna go, my love I never lasted seeing this much The first ends, I'm awake The last kiss, I'll save a few The life ends, the sky so blue Yeah, in the dark and kissing you The first ends, I'm awake The last kiss, I'll save a few I know now, guess I never knew I'm forever holding you” Love life, Sean Riley & The Slowriders #todososdiassaodiasdeines #nofilter #onerunonesong #corrida #correr #correre #run #running #runhappy #polarvantagem


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário