quarta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2021

“Here's a song From the wrong side of town Where I'm bound To the ground By the loneliest sound That pounds from within And it's pinning me down Here is a page From the emptiest stage A cage or the heaviest cross ever made A gauge of the deadliest trap ever laid And I thank you For bringing me here For showing me home For singing these tears Finally I've found That I belong here The heat and the sickliest Sweet smelling sheets That cling to the backs of my knees And my feet Well I'm drowning in time To a desperate beat And I thank you For bringing me here For showing me home For singing these tears Finally I've found That I belong Feels like home I should have known From my first breath” Home, by Depeche Mode #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #nofilter #sunrise #corrida #correr #correre #running #run #timetoplay #lisboa #lisbon #lisbonne #lissabon


from Instagram

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário