quarta-feira, 10 de novembro de 2021

“Where were you when I fell from grace A frozen heart, an empty space Something's changed and it's in your eyes Please don't speak, you'll only lie I found treasure not where I thought Peace of mind can't be bought Still I believe I just hang on, suffer well Sometimes it's hard, it's hard to tell An angel led me when I was blind I said take me back, I've changed my mind And now I believe From the blackest room I was torn You called my name, our love was born So I believe I just hang on, suffer well Sometimes it's hard, it's hard to tell I just hang on, suffer well Sometimes it's hard, so hard to tell” Suffer well, by Depeche Mode #todososdiassaodiasdeines #onerunonesong #corrida #correr #correre #run #running #runhappy #timetoplay #sunrise #lisboa #lisbon #lissabon #lisbonne


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário